The purpose of the add-on is to get Google Calendar Event data as Title, Start and End date time and send these data to the selected and connected Atlassian Jira Cloud instance to create a worklog. The user can select a Jira Issue from the selected Jira instance for the worklog. For this, the add-on queries the available Issues and display them to the user.
Limited Use of Information
Calendar Event to Jira Worklog’s use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
Google Calendar scopes
- “See the events you open in Google Calendar” - to read the selected event data when you click on it
- “Run as a Calendar add-on” - to run the app
- “View your Calendar settings” - to get timezone and other data for formatting and working purpose
- “View and edit events in calendars” - to apply the configured color to the event after a successful work logging
- “View, edit, share and permanently delete all calendars accessible using Google Calendar” - to apply the configured color to the event after a successful work logging
- “See and download any calendar you can access using your Google Calendar” - to read the selected event data from other visible calendars
- “Connect to an external service” - to send event data to selected Atlassian Jira instance
- “View your country, language, and timezone” - to get timezone and other data for formatting and working purpose
Atlassian app scopes
- “View Jira issue data” - to display Issue’s to select for the worklog
- “View user profiles” - to display the connected user avatar, email and name
- “Create and manage issues” - to be able to create worklog
- “View user profile” - to display the connected user avatar, email and name
Information about users, Calendar data and Jira instances are not collected and are not shared with third parties. All data is stored to with help of googles Property Service.